Wabash Valley Power is the 17th largest generation and transmission electric cooperative in America. As a not-for-profit cooperative, our alliance exists not to serve investors, but solely to provide affordable, reliable electricity at cost to our members, 8,760 hours a year.
Our deliberately different approach to risk management in our financial and power supply portfolios is the key to our success. By negotiating long-term baseload power supply agreements, hedging market positions, and building our portfolio around multiple generating sources, we have achieved a balanced approach to reliability and price stability while minimizing risk.
Our approach has earned an A rating and stable outlook from Standard & Poor’s Global. This independent credit rating improves our ability to secure outside financing and creates confidence among energy suppliers.
Download our financial reports.
- Wabash Valley Power 2018 Financial Statements & Notes
- Wabash Valley Power 2017 Financial Statements & Notes
- Wabash Valley Power 2016 Annual Report
- Wabash Valley Power 2015 Annual Report
- Wabash Valley Power 2014 Annual Report